Information about MIR 2020 and the Corona situation

Dear Maserati friends,

As we are all painfully aware of, the Covid-19 virus is making everyday life difficult for all of us.

This may also have an impact on the Maserati International Rally, planned for June 25-28. Still the rally is more than 3 months away and of course we hope to run it as planned. BUT if that is not possible, plan B is to run the rally on the regular MIR weekend, which this year is 24-27 of September. If that happens we will try to have the same program, but unfortunately without Swedish Midsummer 🙂

A final decision will be made during April, depending on the Corona situation. Information will be shared as soon as a decision has been made, but no later than April 20. If you for whatever reason can not participate in September, just let us know and you will get a full refund.

Best regards from your friends in the Swedish Maserati Club

Fredric Gustafsson
President Maserati Club Sweden

Please send any questions to info@maseraticlub.se, and keep an eye on this site for updated information.